All of our FiveM servers are down for maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Welcome to HighSpeed Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shiftedjosh

Confusion about Public/Private servers

Okay, so, I have been farming hours in Server 1 for a while before I went on Holiday, so I could get CU one day and then join even while the server is restricted, I managed to get like 10 hours throughout the week or two I was farming (yeah, i don't have much time on my hands, even during summer) but now there is a Private server which always seem bustling and full of players, but Server 2 is Public which averages about 5 players, as far as I have seen. Sooo... How do we get on this bustling Private server rather than sit in the depressingly sparsely populated Public server?

Apply for one of the several departments.

if you have 25 to 30  hours already you can jump on team speak and try and get a admin to give you CU (i think its A2 level and above that can grant you CU) if you have 30 hours+ then you could apply for membership here:

just to help you along "

•       Application Approval Must Consist of 3 things ( VERY little Warnings/Kicks from in game!, Minimum of 30hrs in game, and Positive Attitude towards Players/Staff ) ! 

"

you just have to try and bear it out and jump on one of the servers when they are not restricted. but in the mean time feel free to read the tutorials section and jump on team speak get to know other members. best of luck hope to see you on some time. i drink whiskey by the way:)

First, you could gather the 25 hours or more and receive the CU (Casual Unrestricted) tag. And/or you could apply for several departments. But to apply you MUST meet the department requirements to get accepted. Also the second server is open to CRs (Casual Restricted) so they can gather the 25 hours or more. We've gotten too many complaints about one of the servers not being opened to CRs and we finally opened the server up. Sorry there may not be admins on the server everyday to make sure the RPs are great but if you see someone doing something that is considered FailRp or anything like that, if you see a A1, A2, or A3, try to connect that via teamspeak.