All of our FiveM servers are down for maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Welcome to HighSpeed Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
About30Ninjas

This Makes No Sense

Name: About_30_Ninjas

Steam64 ID:  STEAM_0:0:197281394

Permanent or Temp ban: Permanent

Ban Reason: I have no idea, I was never told

Do you believe it was your fault: Maybe, since I forget I had a slight speed bost on.  

Recollection of events: I was in a police chase and a officer (I believe) was teleporting in front of me and shooting rockets.     

Proof or other comments: Tactical Bacon was part of the chase and saw what happened.  

We were chasing you last night and you had god mode on your vehicle. We later called off the pursuit and shot your NPC to kill you. However, your vehicle NEVER blew up at all. If you ask me, you deserve the perma ban because I stated several times No god mode, no violent RP, and to read the rules by doing /rules. 

Ah, I'm sorry about that, I forgot it was on, I was trying to turn it off and then I was killed. 

Well unfortunately an Director will have to review and investigate this situation. For now, this ban appeal will remain open until further notice. 

1 person likes this