All of our FiveM servers are down for maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Welcome to HighSpeed Gaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

dandaginger123

Jesus El Gato Speedboost

HSG_wtf.png.8180b69aa94da4581ae2f9e807fb

____________________________________________________________________________________

Reporting

Name: Jesus Elgato

Time: 12:02 UK TIME (BST)

Other players name: Just Me and him

Rule broken: SpeedBoost and GTA online Horn

Recollection of events: I was coming out a gas station and i heard a gta online Horn so i followed the vehicle and saw them speedboosting

Proof and/or other comments: 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry For Mic Background Noise

I was told that as long as it is a funeral RP it was allowed, I don't remember who said it because it was many weeks ago at this point. The speed boost was to get to another rp area because there was only failrp going on where I was.

The rules are no speed boost, so if you need to drive a to b then drive as normal or get permissions to teleport.  

2 people like this

Ok so if it's a funeral Rp why would the vehicle have underglow. It's rules for a reason 

To explain the gold color and under-glow, it was a funeral RP of Snoop Dogg. I understand the reasoning for the report on speed boosting but you have to take in consideration there was no RP going on that wasn't failRP or in the gray area of FailRP. The server had around 9 people on and was pretty dead at this time and shortly after.

Not saying I wasn't in the wrong for speedboosting but just wanted to mention the current state of the server

Posted (edited)

23 hours ago, FlameFreeman said:

I was told that as long as it is a funeral RP it was allowed, I don't remember who said it because it was many weeks ago at this point. The speed boost was to get to another rp area because there was only failrp going on where I was.

You were told it's fine to speedboost as long as it's funeral roleplay? That makes no sense. If there is no roleplay start one and others will join in, I saw people who hold ranks of member while watching the video, so I highly doubt it was full of failrp. Also even if there is failrp, that doesn't give you excuse to do it yourself.

P.S remove the blips whoever took the video, just heads up.

Edited by Raymond

Raymond it was me with the blips. I have them turned off now .I just had them on when I was doing a RP . That's the only time I have them on.

Blips should always remain off regardless to the RP, as for the video it could also reflect badly on you as you no clipped to him. Overall Flame just make sure it doesn't happen again and move on.   

Well you have blips on and also no-clipping to him. Great report on him, but you also just told on yourself. I think you both are found guilty for both breaking RP.

2 people like this